- Guests must be accompanied by a Member at all times. The Club reserves the right to require members and guests to check-in before using the pool. The Club also may require a guest fee to be paid by Member families.
- Individuals eligible to become Resident Members may not use the Club Facilities for more than a cumulative maximum of three (3) visits per year, regardless of accompanying Member unless otherwise permitted by the Board of Directors.
- Individuals not eligible to become Resident Members may use the Club Facilities no more than a cumulative maximum of five (5) visits per year, regardless of accompanying Member.
- The maximum number of guests per membership (member family) on a given day is three individuals or one family.
- Guests are not permitted to Club Parties or Events unless specifically stated on invitation notices or announcements.