The Pool Manager or lifeguard in charge has full authority to enforce all rules, both written and unwritten, to request proper identification of each member, and to ask members and/or guests to leave the pool area should they not adhere to the rules or cause a nuisance.
- Absolutely no swimming is allowed when a lifeguard is not on duty.
- Any children under the age of nine (9) must be accompanied by a person fourteen (14) years of age or older.
- Any child wearing a flotation device of any kind must have an adult in the pool with them.
- Non-swimmers and swimmers are not permitted to dive off the diving board with water support equipment other than life jackets and vests. No other paraphernalia or floatation equipment is permitted in the diving area.
- Diving is permitted only in water more than five (5) feet deep. No diving in shallow water!
- Only 1 person at a time is permitted on the diving board. The diving area is reserved for diving only. The diving board should only be mounted by using the ladder.
- Use of the wading pool is strictly limited to children five (5) years of age and under. Parents are responsible for children in the wading pool. The wading pool is not lifeguarded; therefore, parents must be at the wading pool watching their children
- Children not potty trained, must wear a swim diaper with one of the following: swim pants, plastic cover pants, or a suit with a swim pant liner. Children under the age of four (4) who are potty trained must wear a swim pant under their suit or a suit with a swim pant liner.
- To ensure availability of the main pool, children under the age of three (3) or children who are not potty trained will be limited to the use of the wading pool 24 hours prior to any major planned events (swim meets, large scheduled parties, etc.)
- “Adult Swim” will be called once each hour for at least 10 minutes. Only persons eighteen (18) years of age and older are allowed in the pool during adult swim.
- No running, pushing, wrestling, ball-playing or rough behavior will be permitted in the pool area.
- Profanity, improper behavior, or vulgar remarks are prohibited.
- With the exception of inflatable swimming aids, all other inflatable floatation devices such as rafts and inner tubes are prohibited.
- Tennis balls and similar harder balls are prohibited.
- No glass containers of any kind will be allowed in the pool area enclosure.
- Any person with skin abrasions, infections or wearing bandages are not permitted in the pool.
- Proper sanitary habits are mandatory for all children in the pool.
- Please dispose of all trash in trash and recycle bins.